8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UPDATED:
Go to acuraworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63037 for the original post.
As requested, I have uploaded a zip file with the images to my own space at http://www.filefarmer.com/skanwar/csx_skanwar.rar - enjoy!
-----

That link has a bunch of pictures of the 2006 Acura CSX coming out sometime soon, and the whole car (esp. the interior) looks soooo similar to the 2006 Civic.

Now I'm thinking: wait for CSX or get EX coupe.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Do us a favor and post the pics you refer to instead of a non-clickable link to a website where we have to sign-up.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
updated, added link to zip file for pics

·
Registered
29 Posts
That car won't be coming stateside. It's just the acura csx in canada and the honda civic in japan.

It is the same car just with upgrades, like the K20, which would be awesome in the civic sedan (k24 would be even nicer, though). It also has a different front end; bumper, grill and headlights. I prefer the american front end though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
how much hp is the csx going to have. Is it going to have more performance parts compared to the civic (not si)

·
Banned
7,824 Posts
Eros said:
Is it going to have more performance parts compared to the civic (not si)
That's kind of a weird question. Aftermarket parts are inevitable when you're talking about a new Honda Civic, regardless of what model. The CSX may share some aftermarket parts with the JDM Civic from Japan, but you'll have to more than likely, import them. That means wait times and cost. I say, just wait for them to come out for the North American Civic (non Si).

I think it sucks ass that Canadians get the American version and (basically) the JDM version, albeit a little more expensive. Choices, choices....:(

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
we're cool like that :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts