8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little birdie tells me the CRX will be coming back. He said it will have double wishbone alll around and could be even more powerfull than the 06 si. :eek:mg: if that is true then the CRX will own :thumb: now i can trust him he works for Honda but it's not 100% he said about 98% sure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
02boostlessVIC said:
My little birdie tells me the CRX will be coming back. He said it will have double wishbone alll around and could be even more powerfull than the 06 si. :eek:mg: if that is true then the CRX will own :thumb: now i can trust him he works for Honda but it's not 100% he said about 98% sure.

Double wishbone all around?? :gaygiggle. keep dreaming

IF the CRX ever does come back it will be based on the civic platform. I don't think honda will be putting develop $$$ into a dedicated chassis just for a CRX.

·
Registered
420 Posts
rancid949 said:
Double wishbone all around?? :gaygiggle. keep dreaming

IF the CRX ever does come back it will be based on the civic platform. I don't think honda will be putting develop $$$ into a dedicated chassis just for a CRX.
^im with stupid :thumb:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
11 Posts
02boostlessVIC said:
thats all right that you think that but here's food for thought
http://www.hondapreview.com/crx/
http://autoweek.com/news.cms?newsId=102867 :laughing:
neither of those articles said anything about double wishbone for front suspension for a CRX. Honda is out to make MONEY and they will reuse resources that are readily availible (current civic platform).

If the CRX is coming out with double wishbones all around then honda may be gearing up for a new platform for the 9thgen civic...

·
Registered
144 Posts
DeezV604 said:
maybe it will be based on the jazz fit platform, to have much lower weight...
if thats gonna be the case, I'd rather buy a piece of crap and drive that around. I've haven't heard much good stuff about the Jazz/Fit.

·
Registered
144 Posts
well, the civic also is gonna give 40 mpg, so u think that the fit might have the same engine? i doubt it but i wonder if it does. if it has the civic engine, i might buy it cuz it is lighter.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts