8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone actually have the interest to drive down to orlando from up north to the meet on the 14/15th. im tempted to go since i have family down there but would rather get some 8ths to make the cruise more fun. ill be leaving from philly if i go. and will wait to meet anyone that wants to leave wit me. or will meet up with people on the way down 95.

i would be leaving the 12th in the afternoon or the 13th(fri) early in the morning. any interest? or just call me crazy...

link to thread
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/florida/140736-all-florida-meet-march-14th-15th-details-inside.html

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Damn....umm...

I know Hondas have good gas mileage and all..

But this is ridiculous!!! :giggle:

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
34mpg on the hwy!! nah but i figured i would do it if i got some interest, and i could see my grandparents who are an hr away from orlando. plus i dont mind long drives. only 1k miles each way for me
...ya I used to drive a hella lot and now i only put a few miles on the car a week :eek:mg:...Completely miss long drives, especially when its to the South! UGH

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Don't pay attention to FLIGL2003!!! She's a Fekker!!! She says she'll go to a meet and then she doesn't show up! :shady: I'm beefing with her!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Hmph. Psh....Let it be a meet 4 miles from her house she'll go! But a meet 20 miles from her house, she won't show!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.