8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read the instruction on how to use the cruise control but it's not working. When pressing the Cruise control button on the steering wheel, the cruise control light appear but nothing happen when I press set. I have tried doing the same thing on a different Si and it worked so I don't know what's wrong with my car.. Btw I did install a Pioneer Avic D-3 and did not install the PAC control Unit...I don't know if that the reason but any help is appreciated..!

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
i thot mine wasnt working tooooo make sure you foot is totally off he clutch like completly not touching have your foot on the gas then hit cruise and set idk y it would break if that dosent work take it to the dealer

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks FA5_4lyfe i got it to work.. Wierd how placing my foot on the clutch wont allow my cruise control to work.. But yeah i got it working.. I guess my clutch is suppper sensitve or something :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.