8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
341 - 360 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Ah, the meet was so much fun. It was nice meeting you all...I almost didn't make it to the ferry on time ^_^;;...I was stuck behind a Toyota Echo for most of the sea to sky highway...I definitely was going way too fast through downtown and on Granville street...I even used an ambulance as a tool to pass traffic :S:S...3 cars tried to race me on the way to the ferries also...An Acura TL, An Acura Integra GS-R, and a fox body mustang....I made it with 3 minutes to spare o_O;; At night the sea to sky was confusing, because it was partially raining, and I couldn't have my high beams on due to oncoming traffic. I had barely any gas left by the time I got on the ferry...2 bars and the yellow light ^_^;;

How did you guys like the restaurant? I found their menu limited, but the food was tasty. I had the macaroni and cheese w/ chorizo sausage, and my friends had pizza...What did you guys order? I don't think I ever ate such hot food so quickly ^_^;;.

All the cars were very nice, and tasteful...No ugly riced out civics ^_^;;..
Seeing the cars with HID make me want them so bad, but I'm still not sure If it is an upgrade that I'm going to do just yet. Anyways, it is late now, and i need sleep. I'll post my pictures tomorrow sometime.

Hopefully we will have a nice meet sometime in the not so distant future (underground parking lot meet? i dunno...somewhere that is good for photos, and dry ^_^;;).

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Mikagami said:
Ah, the meet was so much fun. It was nice meeting you all...I almost didn't make it to the ferry on time ^_^;;...I was stuck behind a Toyota Echo for most of the sea to sky highway...I definitely was going way too fast through downtown and on Granville street...I even used an ambulance as a tool to pass traffic :S:S...3 cars tried to race me on the way to the ferries also...An Acura TL, An Acura Integra GS-R, and a fox body mustang....I made it with 3 minutes to spare o_O;; At night the sea to sky was confusing, because it was partially raining, and I couldn't have my high beams on due to oncoming traffic. I had barely any gas left by the time I got on the ferry...2 bars and the yellow light ^_^;;

How did you guys like the restaurant? I found their menu limited, but the food was tasty. I had the macaroni and cheese w/ chorizo sausage, and my friends had pizza...What did you guys order? I don't think I ever ate such hot food so quickly ^_^;;.

All the cars were very nice, and tasteful...No ugly riced out civics ^_^;;..
Seeing the cars with HID make me want them so bad, but I'm still not sure If it is an upgrade that I'm going to do just yet. Anyways, it is late now, and i need sleep. I'll post my pictures tomorrow sometime.

Hopefully we will have a nice meet sometime in the not so distant future (underground parking lot meet? i dunno...somewhere that is good for photos, and dry ^_^;;).
hey nice to know you made it time to the ferry :) check your pm, i sent you the link where i bought my hids.

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #343
Yup, meet was definitely fun. I was kinda nervous about you not making the ferry, but I was relieved when you called to say you’re on board! *whew* That was pretty close. Good thing I got you guys a separate table, otherwise you would’ve never made it! When you called, we just pulled in to the Shell station in Squamish!!!

If anyone rices out their Civic, they’ll be banned from the meets! Hahahah Only nice, clean, sleeper-lookin Civics allowed!

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
If anyone rices out their Civic, they’ll be banned from the meets! Hahahah Only nice, clean, sleeper-lookin Civics allowed!
That sucks, I was going to put on wire wheels, or how about spinners.:laughing:
Yes that was fun, well the time that I was not working on the LEDs.:pat:

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
^ chrome spinners with multi-colored LEDs ftw!!! hahaha. you;ll be banned for life!

Sleepy - i was gonna PM you to let you know that i have your walkies. i have 1 Motorola and 1 (light blue - forgot the brand). PM me to setup a meet. i'm free after 5:30pm weekdays, or maybe we'll see each other this Sat if the Photoshoot Meet goes down.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Sky_001 said:
send me a link of the hid too please.. and if i want to retro fit a tsx projector, how much will it cost me?
type and I bought our hid's from ebay. you'll find decent ones on ebay. then i also got all my retro-fit supplies from ebay. but if you want to get it done professionally, it'll cost you at least 1K including, ballasts/harness/bulbs/projectors/shrouds/spare set of headlights.

·
Doraemon!
28,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
haha... forgot these pics on my phone!

Canuck82's huge ass dinner... it's like 1/2 a testosterone-filled, growth hormone and steroid'ed Arnold Schwarzenegger chicken with mashed potatoes!

... and nobody dared to try this:

^ Habanero peppers in there... looks like one of Habby's creations, aside from LEDs!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
marc-o-lishuz said:
haha... forgot these pics on my phone!

Canuck82's huge ass dinner... it's like 1/2 a testosterone-filled, growth hormone and steroid'ed Arnold Schwarzenegger chicken with mashed potatoes!

... and nobody dared to try this:

^ Habanero peppers in there... looks like one of Habby's creations, aside from LEDs!
lol! that was huge. i can't believe he finished that thing. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Pukuyo said:
hey guys, here's an awesome vid/photo compilation of our meet as created by my friend Rachelle. check it out. she's got the skills when it comes to these things. :thumb:

If anyone knows how to post video files here...lemme know...

That video kicked ass, I was all smiles. I was thinking since we have done a bunch of meets this summer we should gather all of our pics and video's and get them put together. I still have to get my video off my camera from the last meet at SFU.

Type wanna come to my house for a few hours or lend me your cord so i can charge my camera? I will be ordering it today for sure.

341 - 360 of 384 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.