8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok ladies... since no one else wanted to do this, i figured i would... anyone from dfw please post up here and let me know who all is going to attend... i want to form a group and try to organize a caravan to head to austin...

if anyone has any good ideas of when to meet up, where to meet up at, and when to leave, i would appreciate it... i can't remember all the details that went down on the last meet... so any and all ideas are welcome...

copy and paste teh list as it goes on... i will update when needed...

fort worth
1.civiCholo

dallas

·
Registered
16 Posts
Finally.. I now I'm not from Dallas, but ya'll will be coming through Temple so I would really like to join you guys as you roll through.. Let me know who and how I can contact one of you so that I know when your coming through.. Thanks...

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well im not from dallas, but from Killeen (Ft. hood)< and we are planning to go to the crsx meet. ill be bringing my fg2 of course along with two rsx's, maybe a couple of s2000's, an evo10, and maybe a g35, im also trying to get more to come

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.