8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i recently got my jdm badges in the mail and put em on.. front was centered real easy since it lined up perfectly. however, the rear was pretty tuff. i tried to keep it centered but i guess it ended up slightly crooked.. :facepalm:

so i need your guys' opinion.. first of all, is it really noticable? ive asked several people and the answer comes back 50/50 even though i know its crooked, so maybe im thinking i should just let it go even though its bugging me. if its not noticablle why bother.

secondly, if it is noticeablle and i wan't to even it out somehow, how would you go about it?.. i can move it to fit in place but when i let go it goes back to the crooked spot.. pretty annoying. or maybe ill have to completly remove it, but i dont know of what type of adhesive to use or anything.. any ideas or oppinions?!
here are some pics

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
hmm. Slightlyyyyy noticeable. But not a big deal. It would bother me for sure. I would just redo it. Then again, if I saw you driving by I wouldn't even notice.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
you butchered that thing! im surprised you didnt put it on upside down.

jk...its really not THAT noticeable. if it bothers you though you should fix it...but its not that bad. i know from experience those can be a pain to put on straight...

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
get heat gun, heat the sticky stuff up and adjust it. all better :thumbsup:
i like THIS idea.. but i called home depot and they said they dont rent heatguns :facepalm: anybody know where i can rent one.. and while im asking, im assuming with the heat gun im just gonna be heating up the sides, since i won't be able to reach the middle.. will the emblem still move?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
it should still move...and if you cant get a heat gun....can always use a hair dryer...glad i could help btw! :vtec:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts