8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm driving home from my girlfriends house and I'm almost a block from my house when I turn the last corner on to my street and there is this girl walking down the middle of the road with a six pack of beer in her hand. She looks at me and starts yelling at me "slow down it's a ****** residential zone" ... I'm only doing 35kmh in a 50 zone??? so I turn around and ask her what's her problem. At this point I'm calm but confused. She starts repeating her self and screaming at me. WTF? so I pull over and get out of my car and walk up to her and again ask her what's her problem? She taunts me to hit her. I replied "I'm not going to hit you but you need to smarten up before some on does" at this point I realize how stupid this all is so I get back into my car she walks up to my window asks me if i want her beer...??? I say "no?"? the she yells "well **** off" then proceeds to Punch me in the face :eek:mg: (now I know the meaning of a girl's punch,) so I reach out my window and grab Her arm and nearly pull her to the ground... keeping in mind that I'm in my car at this point. I don't want it getting damaged. Then I see some other guy maybe her boyfriend(someone she must have known) pull up in his SUV runs out towards her and tells her to calm down too she starts yelling at him to F off before I know it hes grabbing her trying to pull her into his vehicle. Beer rolling down the road
her bag is in the middle of the street people driving buy are stopping to watch. I have had enough fun at this point and say to him "you deal with her" and drove home. That's my excitement for the evening now I'm worried miss psycho might come back and try to screw with my car. since this happened less than a block from my house. If you have managed to read this far I'm very impressed you get a :thumb:

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Thats crazy. Dont worry about her ******* with your car. Shell be passed out in a couple of minutes anyways and probably wont even remember what happened haha.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
MBK said:
yo man next time jus keep drivin lol

I'm not sure why I stopped. usually I would be "whatever" and keep driving. Good advice :thumb:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She didn't seem drunk ... yeah she might have been high or something. I'm guessing she probably just got in a fight with her boyfriend (guy in the SUV) and was on the warpath with anyone in sight. Which in this case was me :box:

·
Registered
13,627 Posts
Wakeboarder11 said:
Thats crazy. Dont worry about her ******* with your car. Shell be passed out in a couple of minutes anyways and probably wont even remember what happened haha.
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She was average.... wait... why am I even answering this question? she was a nut job with a probable drug dependency.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
cdh said:
She was average.... wait... why am I even answering this question? she was a nut job with a probable drug dependency.
Those ones are often that most sane women you can find. I jest.

·
All Liver GSP's!
3,619 Posts
totally rediculous for you to even stop, i have no idea what you were thinking unless you were tryin to get laid....but since you did.....you should have taken the beer when she offered or atleast when it was rolling down the street.

·
Registered
697 Posts
07BlakBlak said:
totally rediculous for you to even stop, i have no idea what you were thinking unless you were tryin to get laid....but since you did.....you should have taken the beer when she offered or atleast when it was rolling down the street.
Yeah I would have taken the beer haha

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Funny thing I was telling my girlfriend this story last night and she said the same thing "you should have taken the beer"

1 - 17 of 17 Posts