8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a while ago, back in November, I went on a date with this guy. Things went really well, kissed at the end, etc. We texted back and forth a little. He was in my math class with me, so we saw each other fairly often. After the first date went so well, we tried making plans to get together again and everything fell through -- he usually got too busy and never answered to commit on a date. Would still text a little back and forth and after several (failed) attempts to get together again, nothing panned out except once for a 20 min meet for coffee.

That went well and afterwards, he never returned my calls anymore, although would respond to texting. I finally gave up and told him if he ever wanted to get together again that he should call me because I was done chasing around. Class ended in December and I figured that would be the last I'd hear from him. In January, he starts sending me dirty pics of himself. I responded half-heartedly, but then stopped responding whatsoever b/c I started dating my (now current) b/f at that time. Every few weeks he would send me a text asking why I would never respond to him. I never did and hoped he'd get the idea.

Last I heard from him was in May when he asked me again why I never responded to him. Except today I just got another text again from him asking what classes I'm taking this semester.

Should I respond and tell him to stop bugging me as I already have a b/f? (And I'm not likely to hook up with some pervert who never returned my calls anyhow.) Talk to him like nothing happened? Or should I just continue to ignore him?

·
Registered
811 Posts
So you have been getting my text messages!!!! :lildevil:

Ignore him. He'll probably think you changed your number and has been sending his freaky pics to someone else.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm thinking ignore him, he might just get the idea, but if he does'nt, then I'd say tell him you have a BF. I don't think he's getting the idea though...:xyxnervou Hopefully he does'nt get all jealous and get a crazy idea:box: . Good luck.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
8GenSi said:
Hopefully he does'nt get all jealous and get a crazy idea:box: . Good luck.
If he wants to fight my b/f, I think I'd pay to see that fight. My b/f is about 4 inches taller and 50lbs heavier than this guy -- plus he's had some martial arts training. :laughing:

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm getting mixed responses in whether to ignore or tell this douche. It's been about 8 months without talking to him and he isn't getting it, I guess. :pat:

·
Registered
106 Posts
zenith931 said:
If he wants to fight my b/f, I think I'd pay to see that fight. My b/f is about 4 inches taller and 50lbs heavier than this guy -- plus he's had some martial arts training. :laughing:
I guess you have no problems then, lol. It's probably best to tell him the truth then... Let us know what happens.:thumb:

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
zenith931 said:
um plz don't put your bf in that situation...

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
zenith931 said:
I'm getting mixed responses in whether to ignore or tell this douche. It's been about 8 months without talking to him and he isn't getting it, I guess. :pat:
tell him that you are in a committed relationship and ask him to stop harrasing you. if it continues contact authorities... simple.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MBK said:
um plz don't put your bf in that situation...
I wouldn't. I was joking around. I'm not too big on physical violence.

No worries, I ain't that kinda chick. :thumb:

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Just send him a text back, don't be a jerk or else you might bring out the crazy side to him. Bring up the bf is a completely nonchalant way, but don't make him out to be the reason you aren't responding.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I Vtec said:
Just send him a text back, don't be a jerk or else you might bring out the crazy side to him. Bring up the bf is a completely nonchalant way, but don't make him out to be the reason you aren't responding.
How can I nonchalantly just drop the fact that I have a b/f in a text message? I'm not looking to start up a conversation with him just to drop that fact and hope he catches on. I think that would just f*ck him around a little more.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts