8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I dont know if im the only one that has been having this issue but the paint on my hood and fenders began developing tiny cracks. It thought nothing of it af first until i washed my car and realizes that it was everywhere!!!! I honestly didnt drive through a sdandstorm or nything or drove behind a truck carrying gravel so i really have no idea why this is happening. Anyone else have this issue or nyone have ny solutions to this besides a repaint cause that is way out of my budget >.<

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
yea i would not want anything on my car that would discourage them from being a ASS, they never like to give free stuff away, like new paint.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Yea. "well, ya see, the excessivly ruff ride due to your lowering springs is enough to constantly flex the unibody of your vehicle hence causing the paint to crack" lol

and yea, I have a fbp 08 fg2 with minor crows feet. However, it is heavly modded. Think it's worth a shot befor my warenty is up?

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
^^^see that is BS line they would throw and believe that it is the reason.

i know the pain it would be to pull it off, but for a free paint job? crap my car would be down again for about a month lol

JASON! you work at honda? lol right?

·
Registered
6,283 Posts
oh yes they do...my friend has a lexus and she gets everything!

yea i knew you worked dealership cause of the clean floor you dropped your motor on lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts