8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,779 Posts
WARNING: Tail of the Dragon interested parties PLEASE READ!!

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/dragon_SHUTDOWN.html

please check out this site & read it in its entirety..... its basically concerning the RIDICULOUS upping of law enforcement SPECIFICALLY within the 11 mile stretch of the infamous "Tail of the Dragon/Deal's Gap."

be careful out there to those that are already paid in full & planning on making the trip when this event goes forth.

saw this locally on one of my Orlando forums & figured i might as well share to keep every1 in the loop.

thanks for reading. be safe out there!

in retrospect, im actually GLAD im not going now... i really cant now on account of the major cutbacks with the budget @ Holler Honda due to the slow economy & sales/service appts. no possibility of Overtime & therefore no extra money to be made. 40 hours & go home until next pay period.

hmm, guess this further perpetuates the saying, "everything happens for a reason."

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
this is f*cking Bullshi* this is our government forgetting who they work for
they are trying to dictate the country
they need to be put back into there place and american citizens are the ones who should do it

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
ive never been and probably never will. but when i heard of this tail of the dragon i thought to my self this place has got to be police central, this is the first ive heard about all this ticket this and ticket that bs. i guess they got no real crime to fight

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.