8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, today I saw something unique on a civic that I haven't seen before. I saw a civic with black covers on the small triangle windows on the front. One on the left and one the right. You could not see through the small windows either.

Does anyone have those? Would anyone use those covers on here? They look cool, but I also enjoy the extra view.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sedans have the glass there coupes have the black cover. Just how the cars come stock.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sedans have the glass there coupes have the black cover. Just how the cars come stock.
Oh wow, I never even paid attention to the difference between the 2. I wonder why they would do that on a coupe.

Does anyone know where you can order these from?

·
Registered
730 Posts
the whole frame is different. i would be shocked to see the coupe pieces work on the sedan. the a pillar is a pain to get used to because it blocks a good section of the road at the right angle. cant imagine wanting to accentuate that on the sedan by covering the windows.

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
the whole frame is different. i would be shocked to see the coupe pieces work on the sedan. the a pillar is a pain to get used to because it blocks a good section of the road at the right angle. cant imagine wanting to accentuate that on the sedan by covering the windows.
Agree, that A pillar is very large, and you need all the vision you can get.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts