8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not enough habi si's out there let alone showing pictures so i enjoy posting pics of mine. Its dirty most the time, beat up, dents every where and off color front end with a currently ( lazy till next track day ) improperly installed front splitter. My ride height is high to most i assume since alot ALOT of people ask me if my car is lowered at all thinking its at stock height.

anyways two cute shots ( more when my friend uploads his pics from last night ! ) of my DD mtn carving soon to be track star ricer civic :cheerleader:

Pictures are courtesy of My good friend Jeff Payuan who can make a car as beat as mine look kind of decent !

this summer there will be a ctr rear bumper or DFR rear diffuser to complete the body. Oh and a mugen GT wing since well, i like big wings!

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
17x9 +45. 5mm spacers up front for now, soon to be getting apr studs with 15mm spacers so i can have no issues when i put on my new fat tires =].

·
Registered
720 Posts
Wah that's bad ass. Lovin the JDM rear end and gold RPF1's. What are the specs for the rims?
17x9 +45 rpf1 in gold with spacers up front
Crap 235/40 federal tires for the time being.

I wanna know what size spacers nao :readtherules:
The stance is perfect IMO and the wheels look great.

EDIT: You beat me to it :(

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
17x9 +45 rpf1 in gold with spacers up front
Crap 235/40 federal tires for the time being.

I wanna know what size spacers nao :readtherules:
The stance is perfect IMO and the wheels look great.

EDIT: You beat me to it :(
Lol, 5mm spacers up front right now and 15mm spacers for the front when i put my new tires on next month some time. Rear fitment is perfect for me and front has plenty of room. my camber specs are just -2f and -1.5 r and i'm yet to rub once having this setup.

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
door dings FTL. I hate people who dont care about their cars... if you park next to my car... OPEN UR DOOR SLOWLY!

(aimed at the person who dinged your car, they should be shot!)
Yea it sux It cant be avoided either :deadhorse: I park so far away no matter where I go work, out to eat, store, and yet theirs always that 1 person who has to park right next to you..I was cleaning my car today and found a lil door ding I didn't see before :facepalm:

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
door dings FTL. I hate people who dont care about their cars... if you park next to my car... OPEN UR DOOR SLOWLY!

(aimed at the person who dinged your car, they should be shot!)
Its funny but all but one of those dings is from when some crazy white boys bea tthe **** out of my car by kicking it and hitting it with a crutch.

Its okay cuz i got a hold of 2 of them later :usa:

n thx for the replies, i wasnt expecting nice things due to my not low enough stance/offset ha

·
Registered
5,662 Posts
Its funny but all but one of those dings is from when some crazy white boys bea tthe **** out of my car by kicking it and hitting it with a crutch.

Its okay cuz i got a hold of 2 of them later :usa:

n thx for the replies, i wasnt expecting nice things due to my not low enough stance/offset ha
why did they do it? something against you? or just cause hey nice car lets smash it?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts