8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9,758 Posts
eyes i would assume mean headlights.

·
Registered
9,758 Posts

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Here's how I view the two.

The coupe looks this good from the factory:

[=========]

It has the potential to look this good:

[============]

The sedan looks this good from the factory:

[=====]

It has the potential to look this good:

[================================]

If you never plan on modding the car extensively and want a sporty look, then get the coupe. Now for me, I used to prefer the coupe but now every time I look at my sedan, I'm glad that's what I got. It just looks 'better' to me. To each his own, though.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
This thread is supposed to be whether or not the headlights are different, not which model you like more.

Do people come here and not read the original post or are people just too fukking stupid to figure out what the topic is.

·
Registered
7,066 Posts
This thread is supposed to be whether or not the headlights are different, not which model you like more.

Do people come here and not read the original post or are people just too fukking stupid to figure out what the topic is.
:shady::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:......The title kinda confusing. I Assume they got confuse....:thumb::biggrin:

PS. both sedan and coupe light are different in shape.:thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.