8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any difference in the frames of the coupe and the sedan? i can't seem to find any info online.

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
crxlvr said:
the coupe has a longer wheelbase as far as i know.
i believe you have it backward as the sedan is longer. Hence why on after market exhausts if you purchase one made for a coupe and add a 2 inch extension it will fit a sedan.

·
Registered
414 Posts
no the coupe is longer trust me, the exhaust needs to have the extension because the downpipe flanges are in different places.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
I dunno, magazines (yeah, i know, credible source) has labeled the Sedan as slightly more balanced in corners. I never put that down to the added weight in the back, but both the *slight* weight and the *slightly* wider wheelbase. Dunno.

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
We're not talking about the track, we're talking about the length between each hub from front to rear.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
uh. does anyone have a diagram of the frame on the rear end of the coupe and the rear end of a sedan? i've got a crazy idea. =]

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
daebeed0h said:
uh. does anyone have a diagram of the frame on the rear end of the coupe and the rear end of a sedan? i've got a crazy idea. =]
Do you mean the Salfa Romeab?

:D :D :D

Look it up. ROFL.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
do you guys think it'd be possible to put a rear end of a sedan on a coupe? i think i wanna try it =]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts