8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if the front bumper on the coupe fits a sedan? I have an FA1 and want to throw a coupe front bumper on it because I like the fact that the foggies are seperate... let me know

Thanks for the help :thumb:

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
the 09 sedans will fit on the 06-08 sedans with the same clips and etc. but the only thing that would need to be changed would be the grill. you can probably get the 09 grill and paint it in CF if you like.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
the 09 sedans will fit on the 06-08 sedans with the same clips and etc. but the only thing that would need to be changed would be the grill. you can probably get the 09 grill and paint it in CF if you like.
Thanks I'll most likely work on everything else and get the bumper as one of the last exterior mods and when I do I'll probably post my CF grill I just ordered on here to see if anyone want to buy but its already getting shipped so no need to waste money and I tryed contacting the site to try and say I ordered the wrong year grill and I get no answer so... Im SOL

edit* dies anyone know if the new 09 civics come in ABM (Atomic Blue Metalic)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks I'll most likely work on everything else and get the bumper as one of the last exterior mods and when I do I'll probably post my CF grill I just ordered on here to see if anyone want to buy but its already getting shipped so no need to waste money and I tryed contacting the site to try and say I ordered the wrong year grill and I get no answer so... Im SOL

edit* dies anyone know if the new 09 civics come in ABM (Atomic Blue Metalic)
Yes they do. Stuff like bumpers don't come prepainted though. You will have to paint it yourself if you buy a new bumper cover.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah I was gonna try a junk yard to see if someone totaled an 09 from the rear or see if anyone is selling their front bumper to get a different one... 1 in a mil chance but it might happen and if i get one offered to me im not asking any questions lol

·
They Call me Kobe!
11,510 Posts
ya, like the previous poster said the bumper comes unpainted. and you will need to find a shop yourself to paint that matches your car. the 09 fa1 grill comes in chrome, so all youll need to do is paint over the chrome if you choose not to like it, or upgrade to the black si grill.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.