8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Sounds good but not for the east coast market. I dont know who would want to buy a brand new car in the dead heart of winter. I for one am purchasing the car, but might hold off till the weather clears up. Or maybe even the 07' model depending on when that will be released in 06. Alot choices to think about.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
does anybody knows if its a world launch( i mean, more like an american launch... ) for example... i can buy the Si at the same time in Canada, USA or in Mexico? or they are any delay??
sorry for my bad english
but hope u can understand what im trying to say

N

·
0 Posts
el_ben2 said:
does anybody knows if its a world launch( i mean, more like an american launch... ) for example... i can buy the Si at the same time in Canada, USA or in Mexico? or they are any delay??
sorry for my bad english
but hope u can understand what im trying to say
Nothing is offical yet not even that countdown, I wouldn't hold my breath with that.
But it does make sense for it to be due after the first week of Nov because of it debut at the SEMA show that week. (for the US anyways)

·
Registered
10 Posts
doesn't it seems weird that Honda decide to release their Civic sport model before the regular ones are out??? they must have lost a lot of sales with the slow 7thgen against the Mazdas and God forbid, the crappy SRT4

N

·
0 Posts
^^ No the coupes will be out before the SI, most likely october they need an 06 out before the end of the year.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
and how much about prices.... do u can tell me how much do u think it will cost... i think that the sedan/coupe will be same price as the 7thgen... but the Si how much it cost?
here in mexico we only have the Lx(whit Ex motor) and the Ex(whi an oil pan from an Lx) kinda weird but true... and the cheapest version cost $189,400 mexican pesos... around 17000 dlls... and the most expesive version is about $ 210,400 mexican pesos... thats around 20000 dlls....
i want a Si but my limit is $230000 maybe $250000 mexican pesos... around $23000-24000 dlls... do u think that i can get one or need to think about a normal EX

N

·
0 Posts
The car is still JUST A CIVIC so they wont raise the bar and if they do it will be very small..Honda still has there upper model car like the Accord and the offspring Acura for luxery. So the civic should stay in our price range. Especially if the coupes are not equiped with k20's. The rumor is they have somthing similar to a D seriers motor, giving the si the K motor. The SI I am assuming will be priced below the Type S with less luxery. 22-23k.

·
Registered
10 Posts
well...I hope they don't raise the price by THAT much, and if they do, I hope the improve on their built quality, no more rattles and strange noises... and bring back double wishbone suspension :D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
ok first of all ill have to wait if here the stupid guys of honda r gonna bring the Si... or only the normal ones...

N

·
0 Posts
I have went to my honda dealer a few times and they have no info and are unable to pre order the car. He said he will call me when he gets info..I dont leave to much faith in him lol..the dealers are always the last to know everything I am sure we will know details before they do.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
^^ yeah... they "only know" sale a car... only try to enroll u whit the car
and if he call u, its gonna be to "try one of our cars" or "come to see our other options" lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts