8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok I'm sorry mamma, I never meant to hurt you, but I'm cleaning out my closet....Errr meant Garage hehe
All Prices are for Southern Cali Pickup only (Two locations, Bakersfield or Rosemead area).
My first run was so sucessful I decided to add more freebies, It's mostly junk that I can't convince myself to throw away :)
1. OEM SI wheels, I bought these off a member here, it's already sanded, pretty much ready for paint. Two top wheels have Nexen tires with camber wear. Two bottom wheels have OEM TSX tires decent tread ~65%. Pending Ebay
2. OEM Rear Bumper for a Coupe. It has scratches here and there from being tossed around the garage all tabs are still there, Needs repaint most likely. Price $120 OBO
3. Misc Interior panels. Got this when they were repairing my car, end up the original was all good, so I got doubles! Lol. Price....Just make offer.
4. 2 OEM AP2 V1 wheels, 1 Front (Curbed and 1 bent on backside), 1 Rear (Curbed). Both tires are shocked so it needs replacing. Price....FREE!!.......GONE!!!!
5. Third brake Light from an SI coupe Wing. Price $75
6. Damaged Fiji FG2 Wing (The top looks alright with scratches at both ends, but thats where the fun stops, the bottom is broken from someone trying to yank out the wing, I attempt to use bondo to rebuild the wing but gave up lol ......FREE!!!! Pending
7. Driver Side Seatbelt (tongue set) Doesn't recoil anymore, maybe someone can use it for parts.......FREE!! Pending
Ok On with some pics:

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
are the rims still functional 4. 2 OEM AP2 V1 wheels, 1 Front (Curbed and 1 bent on backside), 1 Rear (Curbed). Both tires are shocked so it needs replacing. Price....FREE!!
if so let me knw im local

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
4. 2 OEM AP2 V1 wheels, 1 Front (Curbed and 1 bent on backside), 1 Rear (Curbed). Both tires are shocked so it needs replacing. Price....FREE!!

dito im near and i cud get today or tomorrow even
let me know

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Thank you too
ur a down guy ya know
good luck with the fam n I hope everything goes according to plan with that new project ya got
:wave:
thanks for the feedback Ima leave u it too now

I always hated those half donuts Honda calls spares... When I the tires changed on the accord I'm swapping out the used ones with tread as spares on these ... They look good ... Il see if I can repair em n il show u how it comes out something like mine =]

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I think I can fix the wing if you gave me it ... Let me know if ur down to toss me it again haha
the belt I can take off ur hands as well... Il need the clasp wen I put In bukets/harness so tthat it won't beep

u know the digits hit me up
whenever u come back down this area we can do the trade like last time bro lmao...

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
do you have the drivers door panel? i dinged mine with a airsoft gun by mistake. was checking the jam and it went off.
dont ask

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm just going down the list of the Post, first come first served, as far as the interior, the pieces I have for grabs is Gray colored. (My 06 SI have black interior with gray pillar trims).

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
I'm just going down the list of the Post, first come first served, as far as the interior, the pieces I have for grabs is Gray colored. (My 06 SI have black interior with gray pillar trims).
ok so you dont have the door panel itself? the one that the handle attaches to

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SI wheels listed in ebay, Damaged wing & Seat belt pending and awaiting for me to drop em off, As for the Interior pieces I'm still trying to find time to get shipping quotes, They're still available to locals :/ So the only things I have for sale is the third brake light and the rear bumper

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It might cost more to have it shipped to you. Try the dealership, should be like 15 bux from them :)
I'm just waiting on someone from SoCal to grab em all from me really.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.