8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if you could fit 19's on the new civic. that would intersting to see how it would look. A PS job for someone to play with.

N

·
0 Posts
There are plenty of chops in the photochop area of 7th gen with the new SI with huge rimz.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NEWYORKS SI 2NR said:
There are plenty of chops in the photochop area of 7th gen with the new SI with huge rimz.

Didn't notice any thread with rims. Colors and stuff ya. I look some more.

N

·
0 Posts
They got an awesome photochop contest in the July issue of Modified I think its $5k for the best chop of the new SI. 7th gen has a thread going with some amazing chops.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ i read that thread, those guys submission from 7thgen sister site have got some crazy skills to be doing what they can with PS and the Si

N

·
0 Posts
^^ i just flipped through the new modified magazine and i saw they had a contest in which the prize was $5000. submit your 8th gen civic Si photoshop/paint shop, whatever to [email protected]

·
Registered
141 Posts
Wow, wish I had some skills...

I took a class in college about PS, but I had to drop out, I have no skills...

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think the 8th gen civic would look really good with bigger rims such as 18's. I really can't picture the 8th Gen civic with 15's.

N

·
0 Posts
Depending on the brake set up the car comes with 16's might be the smallest rim size allowed. Unless you were to remove the rotors for smaller ones.

·
Registered
6 Posts
yeah, doesnt the new si come with 18's? (or maybe 17's). Either way, I dont think the car would look good with anything smaller than an 18" rim. The rims from the concept pics (the silver car with black hood) looked like the perfect size, and I think I remember someone mentioning that those were 18's

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
Most 18's and 19's are very heavy and would hinder performance badly. Small 4 cylinder engines with no torque like Civics are not desgned to turn heavy wheels.

·
Registered
33 Posts
DumbasSi said:
Most 18's and 19's are very heavy and would hinder performance badly. Small 4 cylinder engines with no torque like Civics are not desgned to turn heavy wheels.
Yeah, but if you get Riley to make you some lightweight 18s, I am sure it will be fine. I think he is working on some that are damn light for 18s, but don't quote me on that.

-2k2

1 - 18 of 18 Posts