8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Got the whole set, pretty simple install. The directions are that TWM provided are pretty good, if not you can search around to find some. Im still rockin the stock knob so im not sure about the skunk2 knob

·
Registered
497 Posts
Skunk konb is way heavier than stock. It weighs almost 1 pound, may not sound like a lot but trust me its heavy. It also sits alot lower on the base which= an even shorter more positive shift its worth every penny!

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Skunk knob is way heavier than stock. It weighs almost 1 pound, may not sound like a lot but trust me its heavy. It also sits alot lower on the base which= an even shorter more positive shift its worth every penny!
:yeahthat:

·
Registered
403 Posts
http://www.corsportusa.com/store/ca...=1879&osCsid=d81c329c9c3cd6d98d2fa52a3e5193c5

who all has this?

is this product worth buying or should i just stick with the TWM package, i plan on changing my knob to skunk2's also..if anyone has the skunk2 knob also is it lighter or heavier than stock? i think id like a little heavier knob..
I just finished installing the cable bushings from TWM. What is the small piece of sandpaper for? Moving the shifter around, it feels stiffer. I'm waiting on my short shifter to come which I ordered from Corsport. I have the Shifter base bushings here sitting on my desk. Probably install it tomorrow morning. Can someone point to me to the install DIY on the TWM site?

·
Registered
403 Posts
just came back from a test drive. I can feel the stiffness a little more which makes a little more smoother. Can't wait to see what it will feel like with the shifter base bushings and short shifter...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts