8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ordered my parts on friday got them on monday from CO to CA!!! Just installed my short shifter and bushings today and they are nice with the skunk knob. Anyway you guys are great +rep ...EDIT...Sorry probably should have put this in the feedback thread

·
Registered
743 Posts
hmm whats the difference between the short shifter n the bushing? i mean i get its shorter -____-. but performance wise, and maintenance wise, how is it better?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My shifts are much quicker now. Which will make you faster, granted you're talking hundreths of a second but it just feels way better. Thanks again Tai!!! I'm trying to find a shop to install my camber kit and do an alignment on sunday now...almost impossible

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
^Do the install yourself, IMO, if possible, and then find a competent alignment shop just for the alignment.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Im planning on buying RoyalPurple 5w30 from you Corsport. My only question is, can I use this oil on my stock si? I have no mods and I heard its suposed to be for high performance engines

·
Premium Member
12,702 Posts
^yup, no problem, id give a brand new engine about 5000 - 10000 miles before switching to synthetic for the first time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts