8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1637 Posts

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banana-wa

I know some of you out there have bought from us already. If you guys could just help kick off this thread and chime in with your feedback of your experience with CorSport.

We value this input greatly and thank you in advance.

Tai
Owner
CorSport :thumb:

·
Registered
993 Posts
so far no complaints from me great customer service, you guys just call me this morning and told me that you guys won't able to ship a injen cai till monday. and the second time you guys left me a voice mail.:thumb:

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
michaelbgone said:
I noticed that you are NOT listed as a dealer on the TEIN Official Dealers page. At least not in Colorado. :pat:

Just wondering.

Yup. My Tein products come from one of a few distributor sources. ;)

Tai
CorSport :thumb:

·
Registered
348 Posts
I haven't purchased anything yet, but Tai is great on customer service.:thumb: All of my questions have been answered promptly. As soon as I get rid of my tonneau cover from my Silverado I will be getting with Corsport for the Tanabe Medalian Touring and aluminum tranny bushings.

·
Premium Member
41,908 Posts
Customer service with Corsport was awesome, the minute I ordered my intake I got a call from Tai making sure everything was correct and even was nice enough to allow my intake to be shipped to my work. I am currently patiently waiting for my intake to arrive TODAY.

Right after i receive it i am skipping work to get it installed. :thumb: :party:

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kurt said:
Still waiting for my knob and SS :\
Comptech finally got them over to our dist. last night, some shipped last night and some ship today --- The knobs all shipped, check your email for tracking. Or PM me.

Tai
CorSPORT

·
Registered
49 Posts
I decided to finally get an Injen CAI for my EX coupe, and who better to go with but our sponsor here. Price listed at $265, at least ten bucks below most other prices I've seen and shipping was included. After placing my order I got a conformational E-mail from Corsport and a follow up e-mail from Tai. I was told that I would be getting a tracking number, the only problem (if you can call it that) was that my CAI was shipped so fast the I got the tracking number after it was delievered to my house in MD the day after I placed the order. I say again THE NEXT DAY. Now that's fast!

Long story short, Corsport is awesome!

I'll probably do the install tonight and see if I need to take the bumper off or not. I have a feeling it's doable , but would be easier to just take it off cause you'd have more work space.

Later,
D

·
Purpul Plane 4ever!
40,686 Posts
I bought the Comtech SS and the Greddy Evo 2 exhaust. Getting them 4 to 5 days after ordering and lots of communication between Tai and I. The SS took a bit longer to get here since it was back-ordered but I was informed right after the purchase and was told on when it was back into their shop to be shipped out that day.

Would highly recommend to anyone else to buy from them.

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Kurt said:
are the SS's out of stock again?
Nope, we still have them. It's just that the holiday delayed me in getting the shifters that still remained after my distributor filled all the drop ships.

Yours leaves Tuesday (first day back after holiday).

Thanks,
Tai
:thumb:

·
Registered
12,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nomar06 said:
I bought the Comtech SS and the Greddy Evo 2 exhaust. Getting them 4 to 5 days after ordering and lots of communication between Tai and I. The SS took a bit longer to get here since it was back-ordered but I was informed right after the purchase and was told on when it was back into their shop to be shipped out that day.

Would highly recommend to anyone else to buy from them.
Sweet, glad your happy. Great choice on the exhaust!

mtbiker278 said:
I decided to finally get an Injen CAI for my EX coupe, and who better to go with but our sponsor here. Price listed at $265, at least ten bucks below most other prices I've seen and shipping was included. After placing my order I got a conformational E-mail from Corsport and a follow up e-mail from Tai. I was told that I would be getting a tracking number, the only problem (if you can call it that) was that my CAI was shipped so fast the I got the tracking number after it was delievered to my house in MD the day after I placed the order. I say again THE NEXT DAY. Now that's fast!

Long story short, Corsport is awesome!

I'll probably do the install tonight and see if I need to take the bumper off or not. I have a feeling it's doable , but would be easier to just take it off cause you'd have more work space.

Later,
D

Thanks for the incredible comments and feedback. A great choice on the Injen intake as well.

Kurt said:
Just got my shift knob. that was really fast!! (after the little mixup) :thumb:

Word. Sorry about that, lol. Glad your happy. :thumb:

·
Registered
4,249 Posts
CorSport said:
Nope, we still have them. It's just that the holiday delayed me in getting the shifters that still remained after my distributor filled all the drop ships.

Yours leaves Tuesday (first day back after holiday).

Thanks,
Tai
:thumb:
Thank you :)

I will be using your site in the future

1 - 20 of 1637 Posts