8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
our si's have a pretty rigid frame right out of the factory ... if you like it then pick it up, do what you'd like, its your car ... i have a b pillar bar in my car and i cant tell at all if it helps handling (prob doesnt) lol, but i like the way it looks just... same as your case

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
make your own. it'll cost you like 25$ for a piece of c-channel alum. and some hardware. can't really tell if it did anything =/

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
Riding as low as you are the coils aren't helping you out. Being slammed does not equate to an improvement in handling.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Riding as low as you are the coils aren't helping you out. Being slammed does not equate to an improvement in handling.
yeah i know im not keeping it this low im getting new wheels (17/ 8.5/ +35) so im going to need to raise it up a tad haha so i dont bend my fenders, but i feel like they do handle well on the corners

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh and by the way i just ordered this mostly because i like the looks hahaha hope its good quality

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
yeah i know im not keeping it this low im getting new wheels (17/ 8.5/ +35) so im going to need to raise it up a tad haha so i dont bend my fenders, but i feel like they do handle well on the corners
It's in your head

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It's in your head
im not some kid that dosent know sh** about cars, im not even that low im barley tucking tire on my new setup and with my rsb, and skunk 2 camber kit at -1 it is a huge improvement over stock with much less body roll and stiff so i dont agree with you that it all in my head

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
im not some kid that dosent know sh** about cars, im not even that low im barley tucking tire on my new setup and with my rsb, and skunk 2 camber kit at -1 it is a huge improvement over stock with much less body roll and stiff so i dont agree with you that it all in my head
Riiiight :thumb:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.