8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cops Being Racist??

2K views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  twistedframe 
#1 ·
i always wonder why cops pull us over for having a loud exhaust, but they dont pull over Harleys or Trucks? any1 know why?

#27 ·
GALAXY-07ex said:
I personality think these are just ways for them to get more money from us...cause if your gonna give us a ticket for these stuff such as mufflers tints, etc...then just make it illegal to sell period. Im from New York and the excuse for them pullin u over for a muffler is cause its to loud "i live in new york" there's nothing quiet here.
True that

#28 ·
twindragons11 said:
i always wonder why cops pull us over for having a loud exhaust, but they dont pull over Harleys or Trucks? any1 know why?
Dude, I completely agree. They NEVER jack with people on Hogs and their exaust is the LOUDEST.

It doesn't have anything to do with racism, its just them singling people out and being jerks.

#32 ·
its not the race, its the ride, i get pulled over all the time in my car. but never once in my truck that i drove for 4+ years with straight pipes and flomaster 40's (basically no muffle)

sgtpruitt said:
There are racist cops

There are non-racist cops

:iorun:
theres racist white cops, and racist black cops. its not just one way. thats the problem with people today. they think the only racism is against blacks. and you dont know the half of it, im Jewish and you dont hear me complaining about my ancestors being enslaved do you? and we were slaves for thousands of years. not just a few hundred.

#33 ·
Its not so much as racism but the fact that its stereotyping. Because motorcycles are meant to be loud its just how it is there is no sound proofing or enough deading on a cycle to keep it low.
As for trucks and all most of the time they arent gonna race anyone but they do get pulled over for things.
However little cars with loud exhaust and stickers and such are more likely to race or perform illegal maneuvers than any other cars on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.