8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i always wonder why cops pull us over for having a loud exhaust, but they dont pull over Harleys or Trucks? any1 know why?

·
Registered
10,957 Posts
lol- RACEism is race related!

CARism or EXHUASTism would be the correct term.

Which would show how freakin sissy ass liberal we have become. The cop is after your loud exhuast because it is a LAW!

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
ryker said:

Which would show how freakin sissy ass liberal we have become. The cop is after your loud exhuast because it is a LAW!
But why not the Harley with the empty "mufflers"? I always wondered that too, we had a few bikers come in through work, and they said they get pulled over, but I *never* see that happen -- especially since I live on the 39Hwy, Azusa Canyon.

·
Banned
8,350 Posts
ryker said:

loud exhaut = asian
harley and truck = rednecks...

·
Banned
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BATANG CITY JAIL said:
loud exhaut = asian
harley and truck = rednecks...
wat are the cops thinking..what is wrong with asians?? Asians are much better than rednecks.:vtec: +:dancing: =:police: :xyxnervou

·
Registered
41 Posts
you mean why are cops ricist?

not calling you a ricer, but the general misconception to cops is that anyone with a fart can is indeed a ricer.
And unfortunately that's the case for a lot of people who think adding an exhaust and an intake gives them 25 extra HP and etc...

Why do they pull cars with loud exhausts over?

Well because they know that you've modified one part of the car, they are hoping that you've modified the rest of the car in illegal ways...

IE:

He pulls you for the loud exhaust, you may (and more than likely most people do) have illegal tints.

You may also not have your front license plate

Your engine mods may or may not be street legal.

You may have expired tags.

Oh and if he can hear you from far away, he may have clocked you with Instant On or a laser and more than likely you would have never known it...

Add any combination of the above together and its a jackpot.

Again, I'm not saying you are a ricer and have a fart can. But to the cop, that s what it sounds like, hence he pulls you over.

·
Registered
7,573 Posts
it's just funny how harleys are actually legal in most of states... weird.. and they are way louder than our skunk2 exhausts..

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
It's not your race. He thinks you're a little ricer street racer that watched fnf too much. Whether it is a valid thought is on you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
samx109 said:
it's just funny how harleys are actually legal in most of states... weird.. and they are way louder than our skunk2 exhausts..
Which race owns the 99.9% of the Harleys you see?

White people...

When was the last time a white person was pulled over for no reason or beaten up by 10 cops :eek:hsnap:

Unless they've done something really stupid or been speeding a lot, white people usually get away with a lot of stuff.

So to my white friends, use this advantage to the best of your ability.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
I was told that a lot of motorcycle organizations pay a lot of charities to policemen. There's probably why they don't get pulled over often...

·
Registered
10,957 Posts
MConnery said:
Which race owns the 99.9% of the Harleys you see?

White people...

When was the last time a white person was pulled over for no reason or beaten up by 10 cops :eek:hsnap:

Unless they've done something really stupid or been speeding a lot, white people usually get away with a lot of stuff.

So to my white friends, use this advantage to the best of your ability.

You might want to inform the cops about this. Becuase my white ass has never been cut any slack! In fact I spent 4hr in a jury trial and spent 1500.00 for a laywer to get a not guilty case from a white cop and a white DA. :police: So hold the hell up on that ignorant crap!

When was the last time a white person failed to comply with an officers instructions? or resisted arrest?

·
Registered
10,957 Posts
Cops would pull over a ricer becuase chances are its a young person. With the possibilty of the cop getting to engage in a chase. Chase = fun for them! A slow Harley wouldn't be much fun and chance are the Harley wouldn't attempt to run.

Also the average Harley owner is wealthy and could afford to fight a ticket. Thus the cop wouldn't want to spend time on the court stand being made to look stupid by a lawyer...etc etc

·
Registered
221 Posts
ryker said:
You might want to inform the cops about this. Becuase my white ass has never been cut any slack! In fact I spent 4hr in a jury trial and spent 1500.00 for a laywer to get a not guilty case from a white cop and a white DA. :police: So hold the hell up on that ignorant crap!

When was the last time a white person failed to comply with an officers instructions? or resisted arrest?

The way you said that... you sound like one of those "Slavery ended hundreds of years ago, there is no such thing as racism anymore, black ppl complain too much" -white ppl.

Maybe your an exception? Maybe you drove like a maniac that you had to be charged? The fact is there is a thing called prejudice. Majority of the country is white and there is a race struggle whether you like to believe it or not. Why do ppl of same ethnicity tend to stick together? because they are more comfortable. and the majority of White cops are pretty racist and they are ignorant conservative Republicans...

BTW they can't let every white person off... that'll look suspicious.

[I have nothing against white ppl or any other ethnic group... as I have friends from all colors n backgrounds]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.