8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a few of you may know I ordered my 2010 SI a few months ago, but couldn't make it through the 3 month wait period, and instead picked up my 07 STi. Since then I sometimes find myself missing the drive of the SI. Coincidentally my dad has given his old 06 Camry to my aunt, and is not looking to buy another car, new or used. After halfway convincing him to get an SI, he brought up the point that my mom does not know how to drive a manual car. I offered to teach her, but knowing my mom, both of us knew it would take her a month if not more. Any ideas on good convincing tactics? Let me know! :wavey:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Make sure to tell them that you can get really good fuel economy and on the other side, it always has that sporty feel to the car. You could also tell them that its a Honda and reliable, etc, you know the sayings lol.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
chances are it wont happen. He'll end up sticking with an automatic. when it comes to older parents, its convenience over looks.. nuff' said

·
Registered
596 Posts
say, "yea what was i thinking, we should wait for the summer and get a 2011 wrx" hahaha cant wait till i get one. unless the price goes up....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts