8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, today while i was at walmart on the magazine sections i was looking at a magazine and on one of the pages it had some bodykits for different cars, and i saw 2 bodykits i have never seen before for the coupe, the one that got my attetion was the concept type R bodykit, the front is so nice but the back is a little ugly.. the name of the Company selling them was wingswest.com and i just look on their site but i can't find no bodykits for the civic coupe..

The front looks nice and has the grill from the mugen sedans.. its actually really nice..

Has anyone seen it?

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If this help at all, the magazine i was look had a masda rx-7 on the front cover the car is red..

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what i was trying to find on their site but i can't find any bodykits for the civic there..

All i can tell you is that the bodykit is nice and not rice at all... i will actually sell my HFP one to buy this one if i can find it..

·
VIP Member
12,350 Posts
Sweet. post some when you can find them :) I'll take your word theyre nice. So I'm curious to see them now! :D

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Pics or ban! :laughing:

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
I've seen it!!! It looks like a Cut and Paste Pix to me. Think they was trying to Advertise it, or something. I know there'll be better kits coming soon for the Couple, give it more time.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
o-hatch said:
I've seen it!!! It looks like a Cut and Paste Pix to me. Think they was trying to Advertise it, or something. I know there'll be better kits coming soon for the Couple, give it more time.
It look liget to me, it was on a white civic?, the front end was so sexy!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Civic Pride, i know exactly what you talking bout. It's a replica of the Euro CTR Front, Side-skirt, and Rear Chin. With the Dual Exhust tip! I still think their tring to Hard! But that's my opinion.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
o-hatch said:
Civic Pride, i know exactly what you talking bout. It's a replica of the Euro CTR Front, Side-skirt, and Rear Chin. With the Dual Exhust tip! I still think their tring to Hard! But that's my opinion.
See if you can find a picture on the internet and post it on here, i have never seen the same kit on the internet before. so we might be talking about a different one.. because the one i was lookin at was simple..

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
yeah I saw that yesterday.. not the greatest kit either
it doesn't flow
mann.. someone needs to make something decent

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
^^^^^Hell no!!! That's the hot as hell concept Si. The new Wings West pics are in the new Super Street.

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
I'm pretty sure thats not the one
in the pic.. it looked a little weirder, but somehow the front vents seem to match my vivid memory of it.
If it were that one though, I'm pretty sure I would have jumped for joy.. perhaps i'm wrong.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts