8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the s2 70mm currently on the car, but I have the comptech on order. I was thinking it was too loud, but now the more I drive it, the more I'm liking it the way it is. Should I keep it the way it is and put the comptech on the wife's 4dr, or should I sell the s2 and install the comptech on my coupe, and then sell the s2 and save for another comptech for the wife's car? Money is not the issue here btw. What should I do.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
adamhoud said:
Keep it the way it is if you want to go deaf....I sold mine after 2 months.
Maybe I'm already losing it b/c it's starting not to seem too loud to me anymore. It sounds like alot of the fd2 race cars on youtube.

Is there any way you could post a clip of the comptech, pleeeaaasse. ??

Anyone else have an opinion.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Hahha, thats why I'm thinking of selling my comptech, I'm starting to get used to it and my hearing feels numb when I listen to music now. Sorry, no video camera, and it just wouldn't do the noise level justice, it sounds great, but too loud.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
adamhoud said:
Hahha, thats why I'm thinking of selling my comptech, I'm starting to get used to it and my hearing feels numb when I listen to music now. Sorry, no video camera, and it just wouldn't do the noise level justice, it sounds great, but too loud.
How much would you sell it for? Pics of it on the car regardless of you selling it or not?

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
well i say keep it if u dont mind it that much now... but if u do go with comp. how much would u seell the s2 for?

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
k20beast said:
well i say keep it if u dont mind it that much now... but if u do go with comp. how much would u seell the s2 for?
I already have a buyer that I'm holding it for if I got rid of it, but the price would be 350 shipped.
If he backs out, I'll update this thread as well as a fs thread.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
k20beast said:
yea i gotta fa5 tho... k thanks
You should get it. It's a really good price and it's already put together for your car. You wouldn't have to do anything. :thumb:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts