8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
Highrev1 said:
Call Nate at Comptech...There was a thread around here about it...You better come see me when you get it, Got somthing to adjust ;)

EDIT: I found it CLick ME

:rotfl:
Adjust? Where's your kit? I'd make my own kit before I start tinkering with others kits.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
KingMarineM16a4 said:
Adjust? Where's your kit? I'd make my own kit before I start tinkering with others kits.
Response not needed. You have no idea what you're talking about. Where's your kit? Hmmm....alright....kthnxbye.

Back on topic: Gonna call Nate tomorrow guys.

·
Banned
6,166 Posts
06Fg2 said:
Response not needed. You have no idea what you're talking about. Where's your kit? Hmmm....alright....kthnxbye.

Back on topic: Gonna call Nate tomorrow guys.
I don't make kits but his was supposed to be released what? 3 months ago? Sorry some are just getting impatient. "kthnxbye" Ok, thank you, bye.

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
KingMarineM16a4 said:
I don't make kits but his was supposed to be released what? 3 months ago? Sorry some are just getting impatient. "kthnxbye" Ok, thank you, bye.
This thread has nothing to do with any kit besides the Comptech kit. Please leave if you don't have anything productive to say.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
KingMarineM16a4 said:
I don't make kits but his was supposed to be released what? 3 months ago? Sorry some are just getting impatient.
OK...I understand your frustration, and I apoligize, but what we are doing is more than I would say ANY F/I company has done in the past. The factual data we are getting is ensuring us a Strong foothold in our future, and the future of your and anyones elses car...Also our customer service is TOP notch ;)

Not that I need to say....but I can explain why I am concentrated on his car is cause...and as far as adjustments to his car..I installed his kit personally as a favor to him cause he is a good friend of mine and I wanted to double check my work and re-torque bolts and make sure he had absoutly NO problems with MY work....That is just how I am I want it perfect, and so are the other employees of our company...We want it right not rushed.:thumb:

06fg2 sorry for the reply in your thread....

Please can we get back on topic of stage 2 comptech...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
ah i was just checking out his myspace and that thing is so nice. there is another in west chester that i might be getting my hands on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts