1 - 20 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
10,300 Posts
So the header is only 60 dollars and the shipping is 40 dollars. Is that what I'm seeing? It has to be from China. I wish there was a picture of the collector from the inside. I don't even think we will see any gains from this. I heard that the Comptech header alone lost power down low. But gained up high. I don't think this would be better than stock. But I'm very iterested. I might just buy one anyway. It's only a hundred bucks. How can you go wrong? If it is comong from China. It's gonna take forever. I got some HID's from China and they took like 3 weeks to get here and the company was horrible at posting tracking updates. They didn't even post up that there even was a package for a week.

·
Registered
13,283 Posts
Here is some dynos with the Comptech shorty. It loses more than it gains but I think it is designed to work with futrue mods (S/C, cams) and not as a stand alone part. I have the Comptech (not my dynos) and the collecter is a little disapointing although better than stock.

here's the dyno:
purple = comptech exhaust and injen intake (no stock/base line numbers)
blue = comptech header and exhaust and injen intake (increase in hp, loss in midrange torque)
red = all that ^ and cat (gained a little more top end hp, and all torque back and more)

·
Si-Onara
5,874 Posts
Here is some dynos with the Comptech shorty. It loses more than it gains but I think it is designed to work with futrue mods (S/C, cams) and not as a stand alone part. I have the Comptech (not my dynos) and the collecter is a little disapointing although better than stock.

here's the dyno:
purple = comptech exhaust and injen intake (no stock/base line numbers)
blue = comptech header and exhaust and injen intake (increase in hp, loss in midrange torque)
red = all that ^ and cat (gained a little more top end hp, and all torque back and more)

wow thats interesting

1 - 20 of 189 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.