8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
8th,

Im starting to work on upgrading to eventually getting a Comp SC. I realize that I will need a H/I/E set-up to get full performance from the kit. I am going to be getting an exhaust/intake first. I dont want to start an all out brawl about which one or anything I was just wondering if it was posted anywhere how large of a dia. exhaust I will need to get the best flow.

For the record I did try and search although it kinda didnt work for me. I got alot of Comptech info but not EXACTLY what I wanted. Please dont flame me about not searching cause I did try. I also tried the HORRIBLE still down website at COMPTECH...which I think is scary since Im trying to spend thousands on a product from them but they cant get there website up and running but that is another issue.

Also, I see that people on the 8th run just I/E for this set-up. Is that ok to do? Is this just a performance thing or can something happen down the line from not having a header installed...I ask this ? because this is going to be a daily driver and obv I want it to run for a few years with no problems.

Thanks all and be nice to the new kid please.

·
Registered
298 Posts
The optimal setup for the comptech supercharger is to be ran with a Comptech header and stock cat and Comptech exhaust. This is for a stage one car. You could potentially run a X's intake for more power so yes just intake and exhaust should be fine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.