8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a long review just an FYI! If you don’t want to read the whole thing, go to the very bottom for the quick summary lol!

Okay first of all this review should have been done during the winter. But I really don’t go online much so I wasn’t able to do one.

But after a while I’m so happy with my gas consumption and I know Vit played the biggest part of it and it’s time to give him a review!!!

THANKS VIT!!

Okay here’s my full review of “VitViper”Master tuner!

I’ve been through different mods and I only used VitViper to tune and re-tune.

My first mod was just a regular IHE and yes I used his basemap on his website and I was amazed on how his basemap changed my car, but I wasn’t really content so I bought the ultimate tune and sent him my first log, he does take a while to respond and was getting p*ss*d off.. But I searched why this guy is taking a while to respond it’s because he’s POPULAR! So I said okay... I’ll be patient. Then 2 days later he sent me my first cal and that day I was sending him my logs ASAP. It was a full day of tuning he was responding within 30mins of sending the log, I was like “WHOA! “This is fast! I caught him on the right time their website says there’s a certain number of revisions. But VIT went more than that to complete my tune! I really thank you for that VIT!

Okay after a few months a swapped my intake to what they call the “Whale P……” I asked Vit for advice first and he told me to stay away from it. Of course I didn’t listen and just went with my pride thinking that “this intake looks good and fast” went for a retune and yeah I felt the power loss. So…….. I decided to change my whole setup! Yes!!! RRC, Bigger TB, RDX Injectors, Custom Intake, New Headers without HFC and Full Race exhaust... I went for a re-tune again... This time vit gave me 5 cals with 0-cam (I think this was the term) and I was like “FU*”is this guy trying to mess my car up?? I didn’t know that he started a completely new tune for me rather than a re-tune, even if I paid the re-tune fee. YOU CAN’T BEAT THAT!!!! Damn VIT Thanks again! So he sent me a new Cal again with the proper cam angle, I just smiled the whole time during WOT and when hit a stop light I opened the window and screamed “F*** YEAH!!!!”A few times. I started to fall in love with my car again, I was really considering of trading it for an EVO 10. I’m glad I didn’t! So my tune is done after a few revs and I took it to the track and YES!! So much better.

Then… it started to rain in my area and flooding everywhere! I had to cut my Custom CAI to be shorter... Asked for a retune again and YES HAPPY again for the 4th time... Nobody can beat this guy! HONESTLY!

I’ll be using Vit again when I get my engine internals change or if I go boosted!

I highly recommend this guy! If he doesn’t reply ASAP,email him in a nice way! Don’t get mad! I know we are all excited to get tuned but patience pays off J

Summary | Recommendations

Vit is awesome, hands down! I really recommend him

Right now on ¼ mile my best time with my mods 13.58-streettires (I suck at driving, will improve)

Gas Consumption – the most that I got on a full tank? 600 miles (mostly highway) yeah I always look at this since gas prices are bad! Just recently I got a full tank. I started at 2665 and now it’s 3059 and it’s still on half tank

If you don’t want to pay for a $400-$600 on a local tuning store (To me this price is a rip-off). Go to E-tunez and get tuned by one of them, I know they are better than local tuners and can work with you easily. I recommend VIT! :)

Ask Vit questions about your mods; ask him pros and cons. Very helpful guy!

Research is key! Listen to real experts. Don’t use your pride

Vit's rating ?

9.5/10

Why not perfect 10 ? I didn't get my E-tunez decal yet :cornmad:

HAHAHA
Anyways VitViper FTW

:vtec: :vtec: :vtec: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :corona: :corona: :corona:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Snap man. 13,58 and you saying you suck at driving. I say you ain't that bad it's pretty quick. By curiosity what MPH did you trap and what was your 60ft time? Vit looks like is doing nice work

·
Registered
10,507 Posts
:shocked: 600 miles??? im at 220 ish on tank right now, will get better after my tune is done. but yes, Vit is awesome.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Update for everyone I’m now on 3235 miles and my gas indicator is 1 bar J

That’s 570 miles highway/city with some vtec showoff driving lol

600 miles to a tank?
:shocked: 600 miles!!! how did you do that?
Uhhhh not really sure what to answer.

Maybe this will help ? I always get Shell 93 V-Power

I shift around 2500-3200 RPM

On a highway I don’t go past 80mph, the highest I go is 75mph

yes, in for how you got 600 miles LOL wtfak

civic hybrid I/H/E tune! haha

Mods:

Custom Intake
Headers
Exhaust
RRC
RDX injectors
J35 TB
Fuel Rail

Snap man. 13,58 and you saying you suck at driving. I say you ain't that bad it's pretty quick. By curiosity what MPH did you trap and what was your 60ft time? Vit looks like is doing nice work
Thanks.

But….

I think I can do better.. I believe it was 102 something.. I’ll post pix of timeslip when I find it

:shocked: 600 miles??? im at 220 ish on tank right now, will get better after my tune is done. but yes, Vit is awesome.

Yes! Lol I will start a new mileage count when I fill my gas tank up with pictures and everything so everyone can see it.

Or maybe I’ll do a time lapse thing

Yes Vit is great!

·
Registered
56 Posts
600 miles per tank can't be. The best I ever got was high 30s, stock si with very conservative driving. Almost all highway.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Best mileage on a vehicle is at 55mph so im pretty sure he couldve gotten 600 miles to the tank . Pictures with proof would be nice to see :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts