8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
avic- z3

im just about ready to instal the pioneer in my civic 2008 civic sedan dx but here we go with the VSS connection for the nav where does it go can ya help?also anything tricky i should know?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
does anyone know if these are the same navigation and amplirfier diagrams for the 2009 civic si (preimum wit navigation)
They should be. I have a 2009, and used the 2008 documents, and looked it over with my ports, everything looks the same.

·
Registered
26 Posts
They should be. I have a 2009, and used the 2008 documents, and looked it over with my ports, everything looks the same.
kk thanks.. and im about to use this to hook up a jl audio cleansweep.. should i put it between the head unit and the amp, or between the amp and speakers?

·
Registered
53 Posts
i have a 2009 si with stock non-navi head unit and can i use a 2006-2008 navi for my 2009? and i don't need anything extra for my steering wheel controls to work?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am trying to set up a aftermarket amp and subs to my factory radio in my 2010 Civic coupe, i was told to buy a line convertor and that it should allow me to do the install...so looking at the wire diagram i cant find the remote wire in the harness because Audio Unit Connector B (20P) for my radio only has six wires or am i supose to hook the remote to Audio Unit Connector A(17P) i did and i had connected it to the purple wire but after i shut my car off the radio would not shut off and i had to disconnect line convertor, did i connect the remote wire wrong or did i connect the power for the convertor wrong (white wire) and if so which wire am i looking for? please help me

·
Banned
1 Posts
Looking for best outdoor speakers?

I was confused that whether I could get some ideas of the most efficeint outdoor speakers even if I might be in the wrong thread.
I'm here for some stereo speakers which are wireless. I don't know if anyone can point me in the correct direction. I need these can withstand rain.
I have collected some alternatives in the reviews of greatest outdoor speakers. A pair of speakers of Klipsch attracted me. I don't know whether it is pratically can meet my needs.
What's your ideas? Have you used any great outdoor speakers?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need help with installing navigator system

i have a honda civic EX-L 2010. I'm bough a used oem honda civic navigator system. i thought i don't need to change the wire system and install the navigator system but i think i have to change the wire, because nothing fit in those used navigator system. i don't know what to how to connect the navigator now, pleas help me :wavy:

check the pictures 1st - came with my car
2nd - used navigator

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
USB Connector

I have a 2009 Civic with the standard "premium" stereo. Do you have the diagrams of the rear of this redio? I'd like to know where the usb connector attaches to it. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Has anyone connected an after market sub to pins 5 and 15 on the amp? Do we know how many watts it outputs? Did connecting to these pins activate the sub woofer control on the navi head unit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can anyone help me identify the ports on my honda nav car stereo. I plan to install on my own a rearview cam to incorporate this DVD navigation system. Also since it came from japan, is there any way to hack the map to replace the japanese map? A wiring diagram is much appreciated.

21 - 40 of 88 Posts