8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked in my manual for the bulb replacement chart, but all I came up with was bulb wattages. Can anyone here post a bulb application chart for the new civic?

For example,

Headlight Low:
Headlight High:
Front Turn/Corner:
Rear Side Marker:
Rear Tail:
Rear Brake/Tail:
Rear Turnsignal:
Backup Light:
High Brake Light:
Interior Bulbs:

Your help is much appreciated, Thanks.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I don't have the car so I can't get you these, but it will have all of them listed in your manual if you own the car.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
i saw a post here a few weeks ago.. try searching for it if you have a minute.. i'm a little backed up right now.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
yeah i noticed the manual doesn't tell you the bulb sizes.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
immach1nk said:
yea but what about all the other bulbs.. for example, brake lights, turn signal lights, etc.
did your bulbs burn out already? I usually just go to the dealer to get my bulbs replaced since they seem to last the longest.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i wanted to know. so i can get the aftermarket bulbs. the stock bulbs are halogen, i wanna use bulbs like.. polarg, or piaa to replace the stock ones.. i dunno, just wanted to make it look nicer i guess

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
those bulbs tend to be more pricier and burn out quicker. Its not worth it IMO.

·
Premium Member
7,195 Posts
immach1nk said:
i wanted to know. so i can get the aftermarket bulbs. the stock bulbs are halogen, i wanna use bulbs like.. polarg, or piaa to replace the stock ones.. i dunno, just wanted to make it look nicer i guess
The silverstars are decent aftermarket replacements, as long as you don't touch the bulb with your fingers when putting them in.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
yeah they are decent, probably last longer than most other cheap bulbs.. but its either OEM or a true HID kit that'll last.

If you replace the bulb, make sure it meets factory wattage..otherwise your bulb life will diminish and possibly put stress on the electrical wiring pertaining to the headlights

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hot from the Osram Sylvania web sight using the 05 Honda Accord 2 dr. And verified with my Si. Here are the model numbers for lamps.

Low beam 9006
High beam 9005
Turn lights 7443 rear
Brake 7443
Back-Up 921
License 168
Trunk 168
Marker 168 rear
Interior Kelly 12V 8W (DE3175)

Didn't get the wing brake lamp or front turns and markers. I hope this helps. Turn signal lights on the front of the Si looks like a hassle to get to. Didn't even try only looked. LOL. Need to verify the rest with a sedan or wait for Sylvania to update web sight. :thumb:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts