8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Anyone familiar with SSR wheels. They seem to be a TireRack exclusive. Nice, not the most exciting. But an 18" wheel under 13 lbs for $400 gets my attention.

Thanks.
Roger

·
Registered
25 Posts
SSR WHEELS ARE A GOOD BRAND WHEEL THE THING IS JUST THAT WE SEE MORE ADVAN,GRAMLIGHTS,WORK, ECT ON THE ROAD SO SOME TIME WE THINK THEY ARE NOT AS GOOD.

·
Registered
55 Posts
i was always under the impression that ssr rims are nice...they usually are a bit pricy though, which is why u normally dont see them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Phun Siz said:
Hey guys.

Anyone familiar with SSR wheels. They seem to be a TireRack exclusive. Nice, not the most exciting. But an 18" wheel under 13 lbs for $400 gets my attention.

Thanks.
Roger
They are a quality jdm brand. THe 18" wheel isnt 13 pounds though. I believe it's around 16lbs. The 17" is 13lbs. Some people say that they are notorious for bend bending but they arn't. The rims are also forged. :thumb:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I was thinking of getting a set of SSR GT3's, TireRack has it on sight, but they don't if they will fit. GT3 made for BMW and Porsche. Can anyone help. Hate to buy and find out bolt pattern is wrong.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I had SSR comps on my Legacy GT, I liked them a lot. Very lightweight, looked nice, price wasnt too bad, and they held up against NY roads.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts