8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I will be coming to Austin approximately around 7pm next Friday November the 2nd. Purpose is the big statewide meet. We have not traveled too much so I would like to have a good time. We have a hotel booked and I hear 6th st is where it's at. What can we do out there for the evening? Bars, clubs what do you suggest? We like hip hop and I get along with a variety of people. I personally like bars that play nice hip hop music, but I do not want to go anywhere trashy. We are coming back Saturday so Friday would be the only night out. Thanks

·
Registered
725 Posts
Don't drink to much. They arrest people for being drunk, not stupid drunk, but just drunk in bars in Austin. But i do hear it is a cool town. From what I hear most places of 6th street is where UT kids go

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Johnbro said:
Don't drink to much. They arrest people for being drunk, not stupid drunk, but just drunk in bars in Austin. But i do hear it is a cool town. From what I hear most places of 6th street is where UT kids go
This all started in Dallas. (might have been FT Worth) They were talking about it on the radio. Personally, I like 4th st. better than 6th most of the time. Try out Ruth's Chris (steak) or Truluck's if you want some good seafood. You two would probably also have fun at the Alamo Draft House where you can enjoy a movie and slam some brew. Use the link below to find a location close to you. :) Enjoy Austin!

http://www.drafthouse.com/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts