8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.
Just letting everyone know I will be driving my Si back to SoCal around the middle of October and will be out until the end of October, when I put it up on blocks and store it while I go to Kuwait. :dancing:
So I'll be trying to make it to some meets while Im out there. Havent been home since Feb 06, so Im really looking forward to it.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've done it 4 times before (never in the SI) Its not too bad. Texas is the worst, sorry to say. Too much area with nothing, but it is 75MPH speed limit during the day :vtec:

·
Registered
197 Posts
well I'm in Houston so it's only about 2 hours to the border of LA. but 21 hours by yourself driving str8 kind of sucks. I did it in my 2000 civic and OMG I was in pain and felt very unsafe driving that car... never again!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last time I did from SoCal to SouthEast Georgia, made the whole trip in just under 36 hours........

·
Registered
517 Posts
wow... long drive.

My fiance used to live in FL and drove with a friend to Thousand Oaks, CA

24 hours flat with only one ticket and stops for the bathroom/food.

I only used to do Oxnard, CA-Phoenix, AZ thought were 6 hr trips... cant imagine a 36 hr trip... : S

·
Registered
6,543 Posts
I hate that your leaving!! you should be shot. I'm going to flatten your tires, burn your rims, and put sugar in your gas tank!!

Hey cali, if he leaves one of you better come out here to replace him!! and you better do a damn good job at it!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts