8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has Anyone seen the Habanero Red in person???
Casue now I'm iffy on colors..........I love my cars in Black.....but the H-Red and even Teffeta White Look good.........

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
I haven't. Probalby the only people who might have seen one, would have been at the civic preview parties. And actually, I'm not even sure they had that color at any of them.

anyone?

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
Check out some photos I took of the Civic Live event that was held in DC. You'll see plenty of pictures of the Si, including the colors Fiji Blue, Habanera Red Pearl, Alabaster Silver, and much more. :driving:

Honda Civic Live Event, Washington DC

·
Premium Member
6,940 Posts
~racnjsn04~ said:
Hey Jason, The atomic blue EX with navi on page 4, was that a manual or auto?
I honestly don't remember. I never sat in the non-Si's :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right on...Thanks guys. I think I'm gonna go for the Teffeta White :)
And fair warning to the guys going for Black.........it's a ***** to keep clean, and every little ding and scrape is like :SHOCKED: But Good Luck

·
Registered
805 Posts
Yeah, but if you take care of Black, it'll look great for a long time.....

I would say the same thing about white, I can see a lot of divits in white cars.... and if you dont clean it it'll look just as nasty.....

·
Registered
730 Posts
all cars look better clean, and lets be honest, who here isnt going to be cleaning the thing with a fricken dipper anyways?

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
Hondaid said:
And fair warning to the guys going for Black.........it's a ***** to keep clean, and every little ding and scrape is like :SHOCKED: But Good Luck

Agreed. I've owned several black cars-and will never buy one in that color again!

·
Registered
730 Posts
try keeping a biggggg ass black 2004 f150 clean. its a two person job and its too big for the car washes so im screwed this time of year (detroit = tundra).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts