8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got some WORK XD9 black with red lip and i want to change the color of it gun metal or black with a blue lips match with my ride or just white

here some pic:

ps my ride is now drop on skunk2 and front lips mugen but now it's winter so i don't have great pic i will try to get nice pic next weak

more pic here

·
Registered
76 Posts
for a car that color should stick to black/gunmetal rims IMO. If your gonna color match the lip with your car. Make sure you take it to a professional to paint the lip and match otherwise cars with rims that are "close" in color end up looking pretty ugly.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
for a car that color should stick to black/gunmetal rims IMO. If your gonna color match the lip with your car. Make sure you take it to a professional to paint the lip and match otherwise cars with rims that are "close" in color end up looking pretty ugly.
my lips will be match to my car and fit to fix auto a great body shop here thks boby :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.