8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i needed ur help 2 see what is your color preference, i pre-ordered the si about a month ago, but every time i see another picture, i change my mind on the color i should get the si, but i came down to two final colors, Galxy grey, or habanero red, i need your help thnx.

·
Registered
166 Posts
My sedan is Galaxy Grey so you know I like that color but..........Hot car Hot color I think I'd go for Habanero red :SHOCKED:

·
Registered
12 Posts
06EX Owner...do u mind taking some pictures of ur galaxy grey sedan?...i really want to see wut its like...in real life...thx alot

·
Registered
21,304 Posts
~racnjsn04~ said:
The SI isn't going to have a galexy gray option, so I would go with the red, but any color SI is going to be bad ass! Blue, white, black, silver, and red are your options.

Yes, the Si will be available in the Galaxy Gray Metallic w/black interior :)

The only colors that the Si will NOT be available in are: Atomic Blue Metallic and Royal Blue Pearl.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Oh my God~ r u serious...colors i want are being kicked out one by one...im getting really pissed off now....first...canada doesnt have WHITE then theres no ATOMIC BLUE and now....NO GALAXY GREY.....grrrrrrrrr i currently own a BLACK civic...so i dun want another black....
ahhhhhhh feel so ***....

·
Registered
29 Posts
U sure? I saw a Canadian COupe/Si brochure on the web a while back and it specified that the SI did come in white and galaxy grey.

·
Registered
12 Posts
thats wut ive heard people saying....WHITE im kinda sure its not gonna be out on Si....but galaxy grey...im not too sure....

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well guys, the thing is that i found some pics of the habanero where it looks orange, and in some where it looks maroon(spy shots) is this a pre production thing, and yes the si does come in galaxy grey which i think is kinda nice, but i dont think its a "sporty" color thats y i took the habanero into consideration.

·
Registered
166 Posts
TT123 said:
06EX Owner...do u mind taking some pictures of ur galaxy grey sedan?...i really want to see wut its like...in real life...thx alot
Sure will ...I'll see what I can do tomorrow!

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
i went for Fiji Blue.... im thinkin about the rally red but then i thought i want a color only the SI comes in

the other red i am not so fond of

1 - 20 of 27 Posts