8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see so many FGs and Fas there just wondering if any of yall are on here.:wavey: I go to the Spring Creek campus BTW. Someone even left me an 8thcivic.com business card on my window lol.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
my fiancee goes there! but she drives an elantra, so....

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
Talked to someone at a stop light, on the way to the spring creek campus, driving a White FA5 and told me about the other spring creek FG2 and FA5 drivers on 8th and just wanted to say whats up. I've got a NHBP FG2. Usually there mid-day from tuesday's - thursdays.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Talked to someone at a stop light, on the way to the spring creek campus, driving a White FA5 and told me about the other spring creek FG2 and FA5 drivers on 8th and just wanted to say whats up. I've got a NHBP FG2. Usually there mid-day from tuesday's - thursdays.
I'm the stock FBP FG2 with the front and rear HFP lip kit. Do you have aftermarket wheels?

·
Premium Member
574 Posts
I'm the stock FBP FG2 with the front and rear HFP lip kit. Do you have aftermarket wheels?
No, I have the stock wheels, but i also have the hfp suspension, hfp body kit, the cleard headlights and the red jdm badges. I always park on the opposite side of the fountain unlike the cool kids..........

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
lol the opposite side of the fountain gets filled up before the jupiter side does well thats how it is in the mornings at least.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
my friend said he saw ur car. haha
he said it was sick.

im goin to quad c over the summer. CALC 3 woopie.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I'll be moving up to Allen in a couple months. We should all meet up sometime.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts