8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

341 - 360 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
kentucky is looking like the hottest team in the tournament right now. florida has just been that team all year long. florida vs kentucky for the final and i think florida will pull it out

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #351
It really sucks for Florida.... just about the worst draw in the final 4 they could hope for. The only two teams that beat them this year, plus the team that's hot that they'd have to beat a magical 4th time.

Florida is still the best team.... but any team that wins it at this point will have earned it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i think the florida kentucky matchups just prove that experience wins over just signing a bunch of mcdonalds all americans

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #353
i think the florida kentucky matchups just prove that experience wins over just signing a bunch of mcdonalds all americans
Florida has been far superior to Kentucky all year long, no doubt. However, kentucky has been on a roll lately... and their freshman aren't freshman any more. Not to mention it's almost unheard of to beat a team 4 times straight.

I would have to still give the edge to Florida if that game were to be played based off of what we've seen so far.. but it would certainly be no easy task for them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
its not going to be an easy task no matter who plays who at this point. to make it all the way through the tournament speaks on how great a team is playing at the moment

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
I hope to god Wisconsin takes a giant turd storm tomorrow. I can't stand them. Everyone's calling them Americas team... I hear that one more time, iama punch a kitten in the throat. GO KENTUCKY!!!!!

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
Rooting against Wisconsin and for Kentucky :facepalm: Understood they're a conference foe... but still...

Kentucky exemplifies everything that is wrong with the current state of college basketball. It pisses me off just thinking that they're still left in this tournament.

With that said I'm loading up on Kentucky money line. Either way I'll be satisfied after the game Saturday...

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
I guess I hear ya, but going to school at Wisconsin with a bunch of people who think their siht don't stink, I'd love nothing more than to see them ***** and complain. I get a cheap enjoyment out of it.

With that said, I'm all for a good game. I got Florida going all the way.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #358
To put things in perspective of how much I am rooting against UK.... I'd almost be rooting for dook if they played Kentucky this weekend :giggle: Key word almost lol I'd still take UK winning it all over dook though.... :unamusedpopcorn:

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #360
Nah. That Kentucky moneyline doe $$$$$. I still almost wanted them to lose. I also played UCONN moneyline and +7.5.

lol @ Meyweather losing 10 million cause he didn't play moneyline

341 - 360 of 375 Posts