8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

301 - 320 of 375 Posts

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
UNC!!!!!!!!!!

That's two wins over top 5 opponents this year.

Unfortunately.... they already have two ugly losses to unranked teams. I really don't get this team this year.

If PJ and Leslie come back..... teams are going to need to watch out!

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
The seat on the other side of me is never sat in. I may snag that shirt if no one is there. I didnt know it was a white out game until this morning. Its a Jumpman tee with the logo. Dank

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #305
I saw people posting pics of the shirts on twitter the other day. They looked pretty sick.

Yeah, if you can get snag an extra, I'd give you some monies for it.

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #313 (Edited)
The more I watch UNC without PJ, and watch what PJ has been doing in the D-league, the more it saddens me what this Tar Heel team could have been. Top 5, no doubt in my mind.

PG: Marcus Paige - allows him to actually play pg and not have to worry about scoring as much, making him a much more efficient player

SG: PJ Hairston - big, athletic, and can score from anywhere on the floor. Great shooter and solid rebounder and defender

SF: JP Tokoto - extremely athletic, very good defender.. good handle, can rebound and attack the rim

PF: James Macadoo - is playing well for once, actually. Extremely athletic and is finally developing his game around the basket. Would benefit greatly with a lot less pressure to have to score

C: Kennedy Meeks (or anyone you want to put here really)

Bench: Brice Johnson, Leslie Mcdonald, Nate Britt, Joel James

There wouldn't be a bigger, more athletic, more complete team in the country. Oh well.... he's gone :sadbanana: Point is, for people who say Roy has lost it, he clearly hasn't. If not for what were some unfortunate circumstances he would of had his team set up to make another run. Hell, I'm sure he anticipated Kendall Marshall would still be here.... and not the "starting" PG for the Lakers :giggle:

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #315
-DOOK vs UNC Wednesday night!!! I cannot wait :excited:

-LOL @ Marcus Smart. Should of went to the draft last year.......

-My other squad WVU has been playing tough lately. If not for some bad early season losses, this team could of been in the tourney. They're gonna be pretty damn good next year.

-F dook

·
Registered
9,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #318
The only player on UK that impresses me is Randle.. who is a complete beast. But other than him... um.... Young is decent... but the Harrison Twins blow so far. UK really needs them to improve if they're gonna beat elite teams.
Looks like my assessment of UK was fairly accurate :giggle:

301 - 320 of 375 Posts