8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody order from college hills honda? i told my girl to call them her parents just bought an odyssey and she wanted to get them the all weather flr mats
well shes talking to Bob and she had a few ?s but he was in a hurry because he said "can you just get on with the order" she just said good bye but i said call back and complain to a manager and the lady was like "i dont see anything wrong with what Bob said"
is there no customers service anymore? wth
there are at least two other places that offer the prices they do
i think she used honda superstore
colledge hills needs to tighten up on theyre customer relations
i will never refer any one else there jerks FTL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,580 Posts
Well yes it is rude. But I have ordered from them before and they were very helpful ...

How many questions can one ask to order FLOORMATS though? I mean, see it from his perspective... they are VERY busy, and get orders from all over the country thanks to their sponsorship on sites like this one...


Edit: and I am NOT condoning his behavior in any way.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
illusionstwice said:
Well yes it is rude. But I have ordered from them before and they were very helpful ...

How many questions can one ask to order FLOORMATS though? I mean, see it from his perspective... they are VERY busy, and get orders from all over the country thanks to their sponsorship on sites like this one...

busy is no excuse every customer should be just as important and deserve attention no matter what

for the record the ?'s were about fitment because of the in floor storage
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
19,580 Posts
firstsi said:
busy is no excuse every customer should be just as important and deserve attention no matter what

for the record the ?'s were about fitment because of the in floor storage

Damn right it is no excuse. Thats why I added my edit :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,059 Posts
i smashed my sideview, got a new one from College hills for $30 less than my dealer. i called them up, good stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,359 Posts
I had to expedite a nose mask from CH and the dude was very helpful on the phone and I got the nose mask on time for my trip. I only ordered from them once though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok i vented
it sounds like Bob was the problem but still no one has returned her call and the second girl she talked to wasnt much more help and defended Bobs behavior
there a 120 dollar difference between a mirror (no offense) and odyssey floor mats that should be worth a few questions
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,919 Posts
Purchased my Si headlights from them for my retrofit. Quick and easy. I asked a few questions, and they did seem to be in a hurry, but they didn't blow me off like you stated. Sorry about the bad first impression.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
MBK said:
honda mats will be honda mats anywhere only difference will be price
correct but if some one wants to buy from you a few ?s shouldnt be too much trouble
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,543 Posts
firstsi said:
correct but if some one wants to buy from you a few ?s shouldnt be too much trouble
Yes, You are 100% correct.
Whether you're selling a cheap or real expensive item, questions will be there and they should be answered in a kindly manner. No matter whether they will buy the product or not. That is what customer service is all about.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
striker_1818 said:
Yes, You are 100% correct.
Whether you're selling a cheap or real expensive item, questions will be there and they should be answered in a kindly manner. No matter whether they will buy the product or not. That is what customer service is all about.


THANK YOU!
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top