8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
I live in Southern California. We don't have cold weather.

In all seriousness, maybe like 50 degrees Fahrenheit.

Same here well I'm from Nor Cal and were complaining when its below 50 haha. But talk about hot weather and I've been there a few times when its 110, NO THANKS!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Im from Los Angeles. I think the coldest I've ever been working on my car in was like 70 degrees. In all honesty I dont think I've ever had to work on the car in such a condition so bad I remember that specific detail

·
Registered
12,536 Posts
Im out there all winter, down to single digits. But im not a masochist, I have a diesel heater blowing on me at all times. Going through 4 gallons a day usually.

·
Registered
35 Posts
This past winter was one of the coldest I can ever remember here in Chicago. Got a flat driving my dads truck late at night so I parked it and came back the next day. -15F with my knees in the snow trying to jack this thing up. I had icepicks coming out of my nose lol

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
On the other end of the spectrum... You have not been through hell until working on a car midday during the summer in sticky Florida humidity. By the time you get the damn car on stands and the wheels off Im drenched in sweat.

·
Registered
35 Posts
^Hahah yeah I bet that sucks. Chicago gets humid from the lake too. I can barely walk down the street humid days I can't imagine working on a car.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts