8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
webby, do you or anyone else have the exact pic sof the AEM cold air intake or how it looks once installed?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not close

Thanks fot the pics, but that uses the intercooler. I wanted to see the exact product that webby is selling, not the intercooler piping. I want to know color and a better detail. AEM had nothing on thier site.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks

Thanks webby. I was wondering what color scheme to work with and what products were out and needing a cai, I wanted to see the exact product.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
GeorgiaBoy said:
Thanks webby. I was wondering what color scheme to work with and what products were out and needing a cai, I wanted to see the exact product.
I wish AEM would give me more info to work with. The main guy keeps saying their site will be updated soon. That's about all I keep getting from them. They also said dyno sheets will be on their site when it's updated as well.

j3hff said:
webbys a hacker
unfortunately I'm not :help:

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Webby,
They have the graphs for the dyno up. See my other post on how things went when I asked for a pic. Have you sold one for the Si? I would love to get a pic from them. I really am interested in the color and look.

·
Acorns!
17,760 Posts
no one has purchased the intake - so I can't help you there. I went to your post - you didn't put the pic in.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Well I purchased the intake,header and exhaust...Not going to install them right away, but i'll post pics of the parts when they come in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts