8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to decide what kind of COs would best fit a 2006 Lx Sedan.. I dont kno anything about tuning up Cars so i would appreciate any helpful tips.. :pat: Dam It!!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well im basically just going for looks.. its only an R18.. imma be getting 18" HFP wheels and i wanna drop the car just a little so that it sits perfectly on the tires. but dont want any problems on the long run.. i live in PotHole City lol.

·
Registered
28,322 Posts
depends what ur gana use ur car for

if ur gana dump it N+

or u can get some tein basic
8thcivic.com Rules

8. 8thcivic.com is an English-speaking forum. The contents of every message SHOULD be written with proper English.

·
CHOO-CHOO!!!!!!
14,929 Posts
Moved to Suspension & Brakes

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
if your looking for a good drop but not to expensive coils skunk 2 pro s is good but if you want the best all around get N+

·
Registered
7,475 Posts
well im basically just going for looks.. its only an R18.. imma be getting 18" HFP wheels and i wanna drop the car just a little so that it sits perfectly on the tires. but dont want any problems on the long run.. i live in PotHole City lol.
HFP Suspension is the answer.

Drops the car about an inch or a little bit more, improved handling, ride is a little stiffer obviously, roll center is lowered too. If you're looking for no problems in the long run this is definitely the setup to go with since it's from Honda and it's really the best compromise as a system!

All the others are aftermarket setups that are useful if you want adjustments, but for a daily driver this is really all you need. Check it out doing a search on this site. It's on sale now at College Hills Honda, don't forget to get an alignment after.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts