8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

161 - 180 of 195 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,776 Posts
Ok guys I'm getting coilovers in the next few days and seriously need some help. I'm trying to decide between the Godspeed setup or the Skunk2 pro s II. Can you guys please help me figure out the best option for my money? I've never owned a coilover setup and am completely new to the whole adjust stuff. I've swapped suspension numerous times so I know how to install overall but these are throwing my off a little. I'm kind of wondering how you make sure each side matches up with the next as far as height really but would like any input on which ones I should go with please. Thanks for any help

·
Registered
9 Posts
very informative post

my car is my daily driver and what i want my car to be a little lower / good daily driver ride, i don't want to be bouncing everywhere and i don't want to be extremely stiff, any recommendations ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm having some difficulty choosing between the Skunk 2 pro-s the D2 RS or the H&R coilovers. I would like the H&R's but I haven't seen any reviews from anyone who has them. I think I may just go with the D2's. Any feedback from anyone who has used any of the above coilovers would be appreciated.

161 - 180 of 195 Posts