8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

181 - 195 of 195 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am about to buy a set of Megan racing ez street coilover switch adjustable damping. My only concern is the spring rate which is 6k front and rear.
This is for my daily driver and I track 2-4 times a year.

Will this be an ok option? Or the spring rate is way to soft for accessions track use?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just ordered KW V3 for my winter/track slut Civic. Only option if you want stainless that won't rust to **** in salt. They do NOT come with pillow ball upper mounts, have to use the stock upper perches. At least that is what I was told when ordering.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ebay coilovers are junk. Had a friend who used some and they were just as bad if not worse than the Raceland ones I used on my Celica for 2 weeks. Switched the BC Racing BR types on my Celica awhile back. Just got some for my 8th gen SI that I need to install this weekend but got them from s8autosports.com bc they were actually a bit cheaper. Hope they work as well on the 8th gen as they did on the Celica

·
Registered
12 Posts
Anyone here rocking Ksports care to chime in for a long term review? Just found a site selling Ksport Kontrol Pro's for $721 Shipped.

181 - 195 of 195 Posts