8th Generation Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know if Cobb Accessport will be like flashpro in the future. No Flaming please, simple question looking for an explanation, and I saw that rev hang was not fixed for somebody, was wondering if i bought cobb ap what sort of gains I would get

2007 civic si with Injen CAI, P2R spacer, Ingalls Tq. damper,

and would rev hang disappear?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
another question,

sorry but i will probably add more questions along the way, not to get more "posts" but II just want to make sure my well earned money goes to something good, you know?

anyways,

can I view any information on the screen when my car is running? like rpms ans stuff? and could i view it on my laptop for larger icons and more data to look at while driving?

HEY YOUR FROM BAMA TOO!, Im in Tuscaloosa :D

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
if you have no more rev hang, it's no doing of cobb's lstarz.

You should probably try to drive a buddies car that has flashpro to compare. Promise it is no comparison.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
another question,

sorry but i will probably add more questions along the way, not to get more "posts" but II just want to make sure my well earned money goes to something good, you know?

anyways,

can I view any information on the screen when my car is running? like rpms ans stuff? and could i view it on my laptop for larger icons and more data to look at while driving?

HEY YOUR FROM BAMA TOO!, Im in Tuscaloosa :D
we're from north AL (athens) and yes u can view live data..... i went with cobb because i don't have a warranty and i wanted to view & record live data and check CEL's plus i got it $395 brand new (v2b)

if you have no more rev hang, it's no doing of cobb's lstarz.

You should probably try to drive a buddies car that has flashpro to compare. Promise it is no comparison.
not sure what to say.....maybe i got a good one??
it's gone best i can tell LOL.... hell gone enough for me.... i'm not planning on modding alot... just I/H/E & cobb.... and i have the only "tuned" 8th gen (Si) in town, so i have no one to compare to....

·
Registered
11,043 Posts
best way to tell

rev the car past 4k, around 5-6 and then put the clutch in.... how long does it stay up there?

with flashpro the second the clutch is pressed and gas is let off, it drops like a stone.

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
best way to tell

rev the car past 4k, around 5-6 and then put the clutch in.... how long does it stay up there?

with flashpro the second the clutch is pressed and gas is let off, it drops like a stone.
drops fast @ whatever rpm i shift at......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts